Monday, December 27, 2010

Yellow Peasant




I absolutely ADORE this look!!! I think it's a perfect daytime look in early autumn. The top is a yellow peasant- style shirt in a crepe fabric. The shade of yellow isnt a bright, spring yellow or a yellow so dark that it looks like brown. It's a little bit lighter than a mustard-y shade. Below that is a black floral pencil skirt. To make it less uptight, I added a colorful floral print! The flowers in the print are yellow, ( the same shade as the top), dark purple, rust (deep scarlet), and rosy pink. The pencil skirt falls to about 3 and 1/2 inches above the knee. Since autumn is a chillier time of year, black tights complete the look, as well as keep you warmer! This look is extremely feminine in my opinion, so to make it a little more edgy, I added black, rugged work- style boots. Comment to let me know what you think!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment